Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More Tuesday Challenges

I made a bunch of cards the other day that had no place to post so I am saving them for anything goes challenges for the rest of this week.  This is one that I made.  The image is from SK Digis, called Bench Couple.  When I first saw the image, I thought it would be a difficult one to color.  Not being one to be detered by a real challenge, I decided to try it.  It wasn't near as difficult as I had first thought.



Materials Used:
Kraft paper for base
Miscellaneous Valentine dp from my stash
Spellbinders Marvelous Squares and Resplendent Rectangles Dies
Copic markers
Stampin' Up! punch
Hero Arts sentiment stamnp.

Challenges entered:
Crafting by Designs - must use alcohol markers
City Crafter Challenge Blog - use hearts
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Margaret! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting by Designs :)
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling creation!! Really love the image and your coloring. HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! LOVE that hilarious image!!! If you have time, I'd love for you to come and play along at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday! HUGS and have a great rest of your week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and crazy image you have used and it in turn as helped you to create a fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image and the colors that you chose to color it with. Thank you so much for joining us this week at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret! What a fun card LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card this week at CCCB!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, thanks for joining us for Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card this is ... Your colouring is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely and cheery, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card has me smiling. Thanks so much for joining us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete