Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Time to Kraft for Avenue 613

Avenue 613 Create's challenge for today is It's Time to Kraft, meaning use kraft paper for the project.

 
 
I used kraft paper for the card base.  I had already colored the Hearty Moose stamp from Eureka Stamps with Copics. I used Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles to cut the image out.  I cut the border with a Martha Steward punch, threaded a piece of grosgrain ribbon through it and added the Recollections bling along the side.  The sentiment stamp is from what used to be the dollar bin at Michaels.  I think it's the $1.50 bin now.
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Margaret! I Love it! You have used your die cuts so creatively and that image is just adorable! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to your next visit!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Margaret!

    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great moose! Really like the rectangular frame shape - works so well with the tall guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Margaret~I am going to have to get this moose. I <3 it. You did a great job coloring it! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, I love the image, the colouring is beautiful. Very nice card. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, love the moose. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Emonie
    Emoniedezigns

    ReplyDelete