Followers

Saturday, January 26, 2013

DS4J Sunday Release 1-27-13

Hi, peeps!  Glad you found your  way over here today.  This was one of the most fun projects I have done in a long time.  I decided not to make just a card, but an easel card on a box.  I found the tutorial on Digital Delights by Looby Lou.  I used the image by JenLee - Ronnie Reader - that can be found for sale at DigiStamps4Joy shop.  If you like birds and cages, you can find some great images there too.  So for my DT project for DS4J, here is my easel card on a box. 


 
Materials Used:
Early Espresso cardstock from Stampin' Up!
DP from Recollections
Copic markers
Brads from my stash
Twine from We R Memory Keepers
Sentiment from Hero Arts
 
Challenges entered:
http://scrappyfrogschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Try Something New (box easel card)

2 comments:

  1. Margaret, this is an awesome creation. Love the little drawer, I can just imagine it filled with yummy candy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool project, I like the designer paper you've used!

    ReplyDelete