Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy New Release Jan. 20

Happy Sunday morning, followers.  Hop on over the the store at Digi Stamps 4 Joy to see the new releases for this week.  They are really over the top this week.  I made two cards using Through the Farmhouse Window and Funky Birthday.

 
For this card with Through the Farmhouse Window, I cut the image with Spellbinders Marvelous Squares and colored it with Copics.  The diagonal border is cut with a Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment is cut with my favorite SU punch and stamped with a Hero Arts stamp.  The bling is from my stash.  The cardstock is from both American Crafts and GP110.

 
This card uses American Crafts cardstock, GP110 cardstock and Cricut dp.  I cut the image with Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Six and colored it with Copics.  I used buttons from SU and twine from We R Memory Keepers.
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Margaret. Love the die cute frame around your beautiful coloured scene on the first.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, I especially like Through the Farmhouse Window.

    ReplyDelete