Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Avadares Challenge Blog for February



The challenge for Avadares for this month is St. Patrick's day or green. I combined the two. Sara Dawn provided this image called Shamrock Song for the challenge. You can find it in her store. I colored it with Copics. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts. I used Spellbinders to cut the image and the layer under the image. Stampin' Up! ticket punch was used for the corners of the card base. I pulled out an old Creative Memories punch to punch the hearts for the shamrocks.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Margaret. Great coloring and the die cut shamrocks are so cute. I love those ticket corners. I can never find a ticket punch. I bought one from SU once, but it was defective; they replaced it and that one was defective too. Haven't been able to find another one since. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I adore all the shamrocks, including on your background paper. Great coloring on the image! This one appealed to me, too, but then I know my family tree is Irish (on both sides) and I was born on St. Patrick's Day! Can one get any more Irish than that? lol

    ReplyDelete