Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

There's Something Magical About Christmas

Santa is going to need some magic if he is going to make it into that chimney.  DS4J challenge for this week is to make something magical about Christmas.  I chose to use Ah, There It Is image for my card. 

 
 
This stamp is available in the Digital Stamps 4 Joy store.  Check it out; there are a lot of really nice digi images there.
 
I used my Copics to color the image.  Then I cut it out using a Spellbinders die and adhered it to a piece of Bazzill emerald green cardstock.  I used Ice White Pearl Pen for the fur on Santa's outfit; Glossy Accents on the drops of sweat; and Frosted Lace Stickles on the snow on the chimney.  When I laid it out on the dp which was adhered to a green card cardstock, I thought it was a little plain.  So, I used my Silhouette and cut the two snowflakes from a pale grey cardstock and attached them to the card.  It is too big to put in an  envelope and mail, so I will most likely just put it into a box with a gift.
 

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet and lovely card Margaret.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete