Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge for December 18


 
Teresa selected this gorgeous bird and its outstanding colors for the challenge for this week.  The twist was to add wings.  That sent me to Wikipedia to check out that penguins had wings and not fins. I found the image already colored on Dustin Pike's free digis site.  The cardstock is core-dinations and Recollections.  I added Stickles to the ice cream and Glossy Accents to the pom pom, candle flame, beak and feet.  The banner is from Spellbinders with a Kaisercraft sentiment.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Oh Marget this image is so cute and you have made him look wonderful. I love how you have used the colours, I love that ice cream and how you have used the stickles. Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret, I love this cute little card, and it just so happens that I adore penguins too. I hope you are well and are all ready for the holidays that are so quickly approaching. Thank you for sharing this lil' cutie with us at TTCRD.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. Unfortunately, you didn't use a High Hopes image so it doesn't qualify for the prize. We hope you will play along again soon using a High Hopes stamp
    ~Lacey
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Margaret, the little penguin is too cute and you have dressed the digi up beatifully with the peppermint stickles icecream and by adding dimension to his little hat.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's and good luck with the draw. I hope we see you again next challenge.
    *Hugs* ~ Nana Vic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful birthday card! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Vickie's challenge!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete