Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

The Outlawz Christmas Day Color Challenge.


 
Too late to really post a Christmas card, so I went in search of a sketch to use instead.  I found a sketch on Crafting by Design and thought it would work well for this challenge.
 
The sketch I used:
 
The dp is from Authentique Carefree 6x6 pack.  Cardstock is American Crafts and Recollections.  Die cuts were cut with Spellbinders.  Ribbon from Michaels.  Sentiment is a peel off sticker from Elizabeth Crafts.  It was silver and didn't stand out against the banner die, so I colored it with a red Copic marker.  The flower and brad are from my stash.  I fussy cut the black shadow for the banner.
 

1 comment:

  1. You worked that sketch like a pro!!! Love the end result :) Great job! Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season!
    Tammy from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, would love to have you join for a chance to win :) Still have a few days left! Thank you and good luck if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete