Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Outlawz - 12/4

Such a beautiful Christmas picture Laurian chose for this week's challenge at The Outlawz.  Along with the twist, it is perfect for the holiday season.  I decided that my Silhouette was not doing me any good sitting on the closet shelf, so now is the time to use it.  I have not used it very much since I bought it in late summer.   I searched "bells" in the store and found this die.  So far I haven't discovered how to separate the parts of a die to not have to cut the whole thing for each part, so I cut one in each color.  I might try to see if I can make use of the extra parts even though they are in different colors for a bell.  I used cardstock from my stash and after a few false starts, finally got the bell to cut.  I embossed the white background with a Sizzix die I've had for a couple years.  The die cut of the bell is popped with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Stampendous Tis the Season set, which reflects my feelings.  I put Glossy Accents on the berries and it wasn't quite dry when I took the picture, so it looks cloudy.  It did dry clear.

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! We are going to have fun with the Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret
    Thank you very much for your lovely comment you left on my blog. Very much appreciated!
    Your card is very beautiful. I love your embossed background. Great use of your Cameo too that bell looks great!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete