Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #43 - Center Step Card

Welcome to this challenge from Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  The challenge is to use a center step card.  At one of the craft fairs I attended recently, I bought a Spellbinders Center Step Die designed by The Stamp Doctor.  It came in handy for this challenge.

 
I used the Praying Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps.  I colored the image with Spica pens.  I used a
Copic marker to make the pink frame for the image; Frosted Lace Stickles for the wings, Basic Grey dp and Glossy Accents for the cardstock flower from Anna Grifin.  I cut the pink flowers with the Silhouette Cameo and added a pearl from Want2Scrap in the centers.  The pink border was punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  The bow was in my stash.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty card. Love the colours and glitter. Glad you are in team now. Wishing you a happy new year!
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Margaret, pretty colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete