Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Seven Swans A-Swimming

Paper Craft Planet is continuing the 12 days of Christmas.  Today's challenge was 7 swans a-swimming.  Again, I used Copics to color the image and cut it out using Spellbinders Labels Twenty-two.  The banner is from Spellbinders Ribbon Banners.  The snowflake is cut and embossed with Sizzix die that also embossed.  I sponged the snowflake with Stormy Sky Distress Ink and added some Baby Blue Stickles.  I added a snowflake brad from Recollections.  The sentiment is KaiserCraft.

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Margaret this is just beautiful. Love how everything works so well together. You have a great eye for detail. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful card Margaret.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete