Followers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Noel

For this card, I stamped a piece of white cardstock with the Shabby Music Background image from JustRite.  The gold paper is from American Crafts.  The other items have been in my stash for so long, I no longer remember who did them.



I am entering this in the following challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches #65

Our Daily Bread Designs - The challenge is to use the letters from Noel.  I used the Noel for the sentiment
Dynamic Duos - Use black and gold
 

11 comments:

  1. Margaret, I really do love your card. Music always appeals to me on a card. The sketch is a lovely clean and simple one. Great card. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous Margaret.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card Margaret -- I love the design and the butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Margaret! I love that music note DSP! Beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card this is Margaret .... love the texture of that pretty gold ribbon and awesome dimensional butterfly!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the music as a background! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I really love this card! With Gold and the music notes... It looks Stunning!!
    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! What an elegant card!! I Love the color combo of blue and gold!! Thanks for joining the Noel Challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love the butterfly...Thanks so much for joining us this week on the Dynamic Duos challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card!! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous, Margaret! So glad to have you play along at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete