Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

I Love You

My first DT entry to the DT on DS4J.  This digi image by Jen can be found in the Digital Stamps 4 Joy store.

 
Since I have been hoarding my Basic Grey from a few years ago, I decided to start to use it up.  This paper is from the Bittersweet collection.  It was one of my favorites, so I have used it sparingly.  I colored the mage with Copics, cut out with Spellbinders oval and layered onto a Spellbinders scalloped oval.  The bling on the banner is from Queen and Company.  I fussy cut the banner ends.  The flower is from a set from Michaels and the butterfly center is of unknown origin.
 
I am entering this in TTRC Anything Goes Challenge
 

2 comments:

  1. This just beautifully designed. Great colour choices and attention to detail. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Margaret.
    beautiful card .

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete