Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

For this card, I merged two digi stamps from DS4J.  It was the first time I was successful in doing this technique.  I used Photoscape for this one.  I had tried to merge before using PSE 5, but it didn't work for me.  I guess it can be done, but not being very computer savvy, I couldn't do it.  I played with Photoscape and by dumb luck, happened on merging.  The two stamps are from DigiStamps4Joy online stamp store, "Sharon" and "2013" Fireworks were the two stamps I used.  I was quite pleased with myself for finally learning how to merge.

 
I colored the images with Crayola colored pencils.  The die cuts were from a Spellbinders die set.  I used a Copic marker to color the clear rhinestones and added a piece of ribbon from an unknown source.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Artistic Inspirations - Challenge 21 - Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Challenge 69 - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Challenge 152 - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Challenge 121 - Always Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Margaret ths is a lovely card and you have coloured her beautifully.
    Wishing you a wonderful 2013 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply sweet, Margaret.
    Happy New Year,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and colors Margaret.. Saw this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and coloring. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card, saw it on MIMI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute Coloring and the colors are perfect
    Thank you so much for Entering our challenge at Artistic inspirations.

    We wish you the best of luck on your creation this week, We hope to see you back soon.

    Hugs Tammy Ortiz Design Team for Artistic Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card , thankyou for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I saw this card on MIM and needed a closer look. I love the gorgeous colours and the image is lovely. The designs is simple but so effective!
    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so proud of you!! You did a wonderful job of merging the images together. Your card is adorable and I love how situated the elements are too. :) I'm like you, not computer savvy and I just got a new silhouette from Santa. It looks so pretty sitting on my shelf with the dust cover on it! LOL. I'm scared.... ;)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card, and great colours. Thanks for joining Artistic Inspirations this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job merging your images for this cute little card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover.
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete