Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Eleven Pipers Piping

The 11th day of Christmas represents the 11 faithful apostles.  The image is from The Stamping Boutique. 

 
I colored the image with Copics and cut it with a Spellbinders die.  I added Stickles to the scarf and belt.  The snow is Stampendous Pearlized Mica Fragments.  The snowflake and rhinestone bling is from Recollections.  I stamped the background with Heartfelt Creations Herald Angels background stamp and added a little ribbon from Michaels.  I put Glossy Accents on the flute.
 
I've had fun coloring these snowmen.  I'm sorry to see this challenge site close.
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely little card Margaret. Love tge cheerful colours. Wising you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas and all the best that 2013 has to offer. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete