Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Book Mark

Karin on the DT at DS4J made an adorable book mark for a challenge.  Since I am giving Chris a couple books for Christmas, I decided to try my hand at making one too.  I used this cute DS4J image of Pelican Pete.  I played with making it for awhile and then came up with this.

 
I colored the image with Copics, added Want2Scrap bling and unknown ribboon.  It was really easy once I got the right size for the image.
 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 
Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - Anything Goes
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Margaret your hubby is going to love his bookmarks. You have coloured Pete beautifully.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Margaret! Hugs Jackie C

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks beautiful Margaret.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete