Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bingo!

Catch the Bug challenge at Bugaboo Stamps has a bingo game for the December challenge.

 
Since I have made so many Christmas cards, I wanted to avoid the red and green square.  I chose the bottom row: pearl, Bugaboo image and sentiment.  I think this image was one of their Friday Freebies awhile back.  I've also had the sentiment in my stash from a long time back.  I had stamped a bunch of sentiments so I could just pull one out at will.  This one goes well with the fairy bear who appears to be sitting.  I colored the image with Copics and added Liquid Pearl Pewter to the nose, Stickles Star Dust to the iinner wings and Glossy Accents to the outer edge of the wings.  The pearls are from Want2Scrap.  I used some embroidery thread to tie around the background and popped the sentiment to accommodate the thickness of the thread.  All the paper except for the card base came from Echo Park 6x6 Hello Summer pad.
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute cute project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our December Bingo Challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Great way to make a bingo, for sure! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our December “Bingo” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Great coloring! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at catch the bug!

    Jodie Mackrell
    www.bugaboostamps.com

    ReplyDelete