Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Outlawz November 27 Color Challenge

 
I saw this card on a tutorial some time ago and printed it out.  Like most of the things I save, it got put aside until I was doing some organizing the other day.  Okay, time to use it or toss it.  So, I decided to finally make a card using the directions provided.
 
First I cut a piece of 12x12 pink cardstock to 5.5 by 11.  I scored it at 4.25 and 8.5 inches to make the folds.  I used the biggest of my Spellbinders Grand Labels Four and cut the short end. Then I cut a piece of Making Memories 8x8 Wedding paper and adhered it to the large panel on the front of the card.  From there, I cut three dies from the Spellbinders Bird Flourishes set and ahered them 2 to the front of the card and the larger one on the flap.  Back to Spellbinders for the tag, embellished with a little Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.  I stamped the Kaisercraft sentiment with Archival Jet Black ink and popped it with foam tape.
 
Here is the card completely closed:
 
 
And with the top flap open:
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, the colour scheme works so well on your design - gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete