Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge 11/20

 
 
 
 
I picked up a piece of gold/yellow fabric at Joanne's and then decided how I was going to use it.  I decided to make the flower out of the piece of fabric.  I used Sookwang tape and adhered a piece of fabric to each side so the flowers would look the same on both sides.  Then I cut the flowers with Sizzix Flower Layers #4 and the green stem piece with Sizzix Decorative Accent with Flower and trimmed it to the size I wanted.  I put the flower together using a green brad from my stash.  I then stamped "Hi" onto a piece of the fabric that was left after I cut the flower and cut it with a Spellbinders die.  The card base is the bronze/brown in the inspiration folder with a layer of the green and then a layer of dp (from my scraps).  The dp has all three colors in it.


2 comments:

  1. That flower is stunning, Margaret, and I love it layered over that floral paper. Gorgeous design.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that flower Margaret! Clever design

    Hugs
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete