Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OWH Stars and Stripes #146

I have been negligent in doing challenges lately.  I am going to try harder to get at least one done each day.  This challenge was posted on the Stars and Stamps blog on Operation Write Home on Sunday.  I am kind of tired of making Christmas cards, so I thought I would use the Christmas paper from SU's Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, which I don't think looks like Christmas paper, and do this card.  The stamp is from a Tim Holtz collection.




 

2 comments:

  1. Great job...I agree about the paper...not just for Christmas! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Margaret! I'm with you - starting to get burned out on Christmas cards. This is a really great change of pace :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete