Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

ODBD for November and MWDT for OWH

I made a bunch of these cards for my own personal use last Valentine's Day.  I am making more to send to OWH for this coming Valentine's Day.  I  have made them the same way except for this year's cards, I am adding the "I Love You" sentiment. The challenge for ODBD is to dust off a rarely used tool.  I have had this stamp for a long time, and only used it once last year.  I think that qualifies as "rarely used."

 
I am also entering it as the MWTD for OWH.
 

4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable, then again anything with these little mice melts my heart. Love the pink and black matting and you did a fantastic coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image! That little guy looks like me around candy, lol! Love all those colorful candy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I love the way you colored this cute image and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret,
    These little mice with candy hearts are adorable. Your card is so cute and I love the embossed background and double mats....great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete