Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lady Anne's Challenges 11-4

The challenge on Lady Anne's Challenges for October 17 to November 14 is Anything Goes but use a stamped image, either rubber stamp or a digi.  I used this digi from DigiStamps4Joy.  I colored it with Copics, then embossed it with the brick embossing folder.  I then popped the embossed piece with foam tape. The butterfly is a MS cut.  The sentiment die is from SU and I stamped it with a Hero Arts stamp.  I also popped the sentiment.


 

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant card. Love the whole card. Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret, I think your card is sensational, I love the brick embossing and that pretty stamp which you have coloured so beautiful stunning with that pretty butterfly. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete