Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Catch the Bug November Bingo Challenge

The challenge for Catch the Bug November Bingo is to use this bingo card:

 

 
I chose the brown, glitter/gloss/starts with b line. 
 

The brown is obvious, the butt of the gun is covered with Glossy Accents and there are brads in the corners.  I also used the Bugaboo Friday Freebie from this past Friday.  He is colored with Copics. and there is a brown fiber wrapped around the middle.  I popped him because the middle where the fiber is was too lumpy for the image to lay flat.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Margaret the colours and your design are beautiful, it looks terrific, love the image.
    Thank you for joining in the fun over at Catch the Bug.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - this is a PERFECT card for a man ... I love it that you have used a Bugaboo Image! Thanks so much for joining us for Bingo at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug ... and please come and join us again next week!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, I love it! Thanks so much for joining our Bingo challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete