Followers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Avadares November

The challenge for this month at Avadares is Christmas.  Sara provided us with this cute candle and fairy for the challenge.  After I colored the digi with Copics, I fussy cut it somewhat following the lines of the image.  I then mounted it on red cardstock and again fussy cut it.  I pulled papers from my scrap stash.  The flower is from a Bo Bunny (I think) collection from a couple years ago.  The sentiment from Kaisercraft is stamped on a Spellbinders banner die cut.  Both the image and sentiment are popped with foam tape.

 

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous design, Margaret. I love how you cut around the image and then layered it on red, which you also trimmed around. That label is great too.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible card, Margaret! Love your paper choices and your coloring is wonderful. Wonderful flower.

    ReplyDelete