Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Anything Goes

I was playing around with a MS all over the page  die and came up with this border.  Not being one to waste paper or time, I decided to turn it into a card.  I used this cute Penny Black Hedige and the Impression Obsession stamp to go along with the little lady bug mail carrier in the PB stamp.  The white and black cardstock are from Recollections.  The green was a scrap from my stash, unknown origin.  I colored the image with Copics.

 
I am entering it in Through The Craftroom Door, Challenge 44 and Tuesday Alchemy, #40 challenges.  Both are Anything Goes.
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute image! Love the card! Thanks so much for joining us this week on Tuesday Alchemy!!

    cheers!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love that punch and your whole card is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Margaret, how sweet! Love that image and sentiment! And your punched cut is really pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete