Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TTCD Challenge #40

Through the Craftroom Door Challenge #40 is Anything Goes.  I always seem to be able to complete an AG challenge with ease.  I made the card I am entering for this challenge in my weekly card class at SMS with Linda Howard.  She is a fabulous teacher and always shows us many ways to use out supplies.  For this card, we cut the leaves with a large die run through the Big Shot, then we embossed each leaf with a different embossing folder.  I like the orange leaf.  For that one, I used the Sixxix spider web folder.  I like it the best of the three.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Margaret! This is beyond lovely, gal! Love the leaves and I like the background paper. I used to cross stitch years ago!
    Hugs,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the texture on your leaves, it's a lovely card Margaret. Thanks for playing with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door(TTCRD)
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete