Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge 10-9-12

The twist for the challenge this week is to use something to do with travel.  I love to do road trips with my friend.  In fact we just got back from a 7-day road trip to go to my grandson's wedding in northern California.  It included a trip to the Jelly Belly Factory -  yummmmmm!  So back to the     challenge.  I thought a car would be appropriate for my travel twist.  The stamp is a 1965 Mustang from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I colored it with Copics.  The argyle paper started out in life as black and white.  A coating of Worn Lipstick Distress Ink took care of the white part.  The sentiment block is from SU and the sentiment is computer generated and popped with foam tape.


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of road trips and CA is one of my fave states to do them in! I'd also love to do one on that great car too :)

    ReplyDelete