Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Playing Catch Up Using Challenges

I am falling way behind in my cards for OWH so this week I am going to concentrate on filling up my box so it can reach the shippers before the 31st.  I want to make a lot more Christmas cards and also some general cards.  I was looking through some back issues of Card Maker Magazine and found a cute card using Washi tape in the July 2012 issue.  I had found this paper tape at Target during the summer and have not really used it.  I pulled out the red set and put the base together yesterday.   I thought I would eventually make a Christmas card with it.  This morning, I was looking through the list of challenges that I enter and came across the one for today's challenge for Speedy TV.  I had purchased some chipboard Christmas images on Saturday so I pulled them out and finished the card.  After I photographed it, I decided to add some Glossy Accents to the berries on the leaves.  

Challenge: Use chipboard on your card

 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card, Margaret. I'll bet the Glossy Accents looks terrific on the berries. I haven't yet tried that tape. I'll have to give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of patterns. Great card! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice and cheerful Christmas card - thanks for joining our chipboard challenge at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had that chipboard at hand. Great card and perfect for OWH. Tape looks great. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect timing on the purchase of the chipboard!!! Very pretty Christmas card!!! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the chipboard. Thanks for playing along with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might want to pop back and check out this week's FOSTV challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete