Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pillow Top Background - The Outlawz 10-2

I saw this technique on Gina K's Stamp TV a while back and always wanted to try it.  I wanted to come up with something different for this challenge so I finally decided to go for it.  It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.  I used her card as total inspiration.

The challenge:


The card I came up with:


I used papers from my scrap pile and ribbon from my stash.  The flourish stamp is from Autumn Leaves and the sentiment from Hero Arts.  I colored the flourish with Prismacolor pencils.  The pearls are from Want2Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, I love this background and you did it beautifully. Purple and green go so well together and your added pearls and ribbon are just right. Lovely card. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely way to use those colours - such a very elegant CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete