Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Scarey - The Outlawz 10-23

It's almost Halloween.  So it's time for something scarey.  I am terrified of spiders.  So, this is about as scarey as I could think of.  This is for The Outlawz Color Sketch for this week.



I used Recollections black for the card base and red for the first layer.  I embossed the red with the Cuttlebug spiderweb folder.  Then did a direct ink from an Archival black ink pad to highlight the web.  I cut the spider with Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge and added googly eyes.  The letters are from Pink Paislee. 

2 comments:

  1. Margaret, this is adorable, I love the way you have done the spiders web, very creative and that spider is too cute!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Such a cute spider and not too scarey! haha found you on outlaws followers forum and am your newest follower, Hope you will follow me too.

    http://catscreativecornerwithcricutandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete