Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

GDT on Crafting by Designs for 10/30

 
Even though it was short notice, I was thrilled when Sandi from Crafting by Designs e-mailed me and asked me to be the guest designer for October 30 on Crafting by Designs.  I have entered their challenges before and was even lucky enough to be a winner once. 
 
Squigglefly provided the digi stamp "The Beauty of Pine" for the challenge.  I printed it out and colored it with Copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the pinecones and bling from Want2Scrap around the edge.  I then cut it with Spellbinders A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader die.  I colored the white ribbon with the same color I used for the needles.  I was surprised that the irridescent threads still shine after coloring it with the markers.  I used Bo Bunny Rejoice Holly from their Rejoice collection for the bottom layer and Coredinations for the next layer.  The die cut was done on GP110.

No comments:

Post a Comment