Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge 9-4



This was a fun challenge.  I didn't pay attention to the twist when I made the first card for it.  It was only when I was posting it on The Outlawz that I realized my mistake.  So, back to the drawing board to make a masculine card.  Actually, these colors lent themselves to a masculine card quite nicely.  I stamped La-La Land Sitting Luka and colored  him with Copics.  I popped him on the card, sitting on a piece of American Crafts ribbon and added the sentiment that came with the stamp set.  The cardstock papers are from my stash.  I added a piece of twine to make it even more masculine and to offset the piece of ribbon.  At least the ribbon is brown and looks more like a bench than a ribbon to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment