Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge 9-18



This was a cute image from Inky Impressions for the DT to use during the month of August.  I had used it in the card that I didn't pay attention to the twist until after I made the card and saw that it was supposed to be masculine.  So, I printed the image again and decided to use it for this week's challenge.  I colored it with Copics.  The dp is from the 6x6 Blissful collection by Authentique.  I embossed a piece of the yellow with Sizzix folder to add the texture.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is stamped with a punch from SU. I cut it again with grey and then cut the grey in half to shadow the yellow.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with this image Margaret, love your design and your colouring!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete