Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sparkly Twil with Flowers

The challenge for September Avadares is "Anything That Sparkles (use glitter, gems, etc. on your project)".
I used the Twil image from Sara Dawn and colored her with Copics.  I put Stickles on her wings and flowers to make them sparkle.  I made the cardbase out of Recollections white cardstock, then embossed a slightly smaller piece to complete the background.  I cut the image using Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Three and sponged the edges with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  The ribbon was a left over piece from another project.  I completed the sparkles with some bling.

2 comments:

  1. Margaret this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Lots of eye candy. Wishing you a fab Friday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely how you put Twil in an embossed picture frame. Sorry I haven't gotten over sooner to comment. It's so great to have you on the Avadares team.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete