Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

MFP Sketch with a Twist 9-12

 
 "Twist" for this week's challenge: Make a Card For a Friend

 
I made one slight change to the sketch.  I moved the embellie that was in the upper right of the sketch to the lower right because I felt it would be too crowded at the top.  The printed paper is from a 6x12 paper pad from Cricut.  The stamps are from cheap sets I got at Michaels ages ago.  The scalloped circles are made with a Marvy punch.  I found the precolored digi image on line at Dustin Pike's page.

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute and more cute or should that be cuter?...Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday card turned out so nice...I like the bright colors that you used.
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret! What an AWESOME take on this week's sketch. I am SO thrilled to have you play along in the challenge. It makes it much more fun when you share your darling cards, and I always enjoy visiting your blog to take a peek. Thanks for joining us, and PLEASE come back again next week. I really enjoy seeing your interpretation on the sketches. You really do an amazing job with them. I hope you're having a great week, and if you get time.....please play along with us at Word Art Wednesday (www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com) as well. Any of your cards would be perfect for the challenges there as well.

    Have a delightful week creating, and I hope to see more of your art real soon. SO sweet!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Hostess
    Sketch With a Twist on Speedy TV

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete