Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Lady Anne Paper Crafts 9/10/12

The color combination for this challenge is:

 
My card:
 

I tried to get as many colors from the combination into my card.  I ended up with both pinks, the yellow and the lavender.  That first color just didn't work for me.  The paper is Recollections and the ribbon was originally white, colored with my Copics to match the flower.  The image and sentiment are from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  It is from a set called Winter Crocus which I won in a challenge from that site.  Since I didn't have a clue what color a crocus was, I googled it and found several neat pictures.  It just so happened that there was a lavender one.  I colored it with Copics.  I cut the flower border with an EK Success punch.  The background was done with a Sizzix embossing folder.  Sentiment tag is punched with a SU punch.
 
 

1 comment: