Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Word Art Wednesday

I entered a card this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ.  Karen Lecthworth from that site invited me to join Word Art Wednesday. The challenge is to use the scripture words they post on a card.  The word art for this week is
This is the card I created using this verse.



I used a dp from Authentique Blissful 6x6 collection.  The lovely picture of the bird and the cage and the flouish were already on the paper.  I distressed the edge with Tim Holtz distresser and inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink.  I also distressed the paper I printed the scripture verse on.  I backed the verse with brown cardstock.  The brads are from my stash - no idea whose.

I hope to continue contributing to this site.

1 comment:

  1. This is just GORGEOUS, Margaret. I love the birdcage, and the way you've beautifully showcased the word art. It's always such a blessing to see the word art used. I want to express to you how very grateful we all are to have you join our challenges. We hope that you enjoy playing along with us, and hope you will continue to join us. We appreciate your participation!

    Hope you're having a great week, and thanks again for sharing your talents with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete