Followers

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge 8/28




It's hard to believe that it is already the end of August.  Where has this year gone?  This week's challenge was to use two colors of purple, white and add an initial.  I was doing a shaped card for another challenge and decided to use the same shape for this card.  The purple paper is from my stash.  The patterned paper is from SU.  I have had the friend stamp for many years.  I got the initial in a swap about six years ago.  Finally found a use for it.  The brad is from my stash too.  I don't usually save the packages when I put brads and bling into small containers so I have no idea who made it.  Both flowers from Petaloo were originally white.  I colored the one with Copics to fit the challenge. 

6 comments:

  1. Margaret super pretty card! The shape, colors and flowers are some of my favorite colors! I agree where did 2012 go... or and all the rest of them! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shaped card, Margaret. This is stunning. The layered flower is gorgeous and I love the use of your letter 'f' for friend.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this challenge. You nail it. Great shades of purple also. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Fabulous card!! I am trying to catch up after being without ANY internet since Sunday! I wanted to THANK YOU for your wonderful and very kind comments.

    I am also thrilled to hear that you now have your very own CAMEO!! Yippee! I hope you'll love it as much as I love mine!! ENJOY!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! It is so beautiful! Love the shape of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Margaret :) Lovely shape and such gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete