Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge 8/21/12

The color challenge this week is to use antique green, gold crest and raucous orange with a twist of fall bling. 


I was surfing the web and found this on Pinterest.  It uses a Tim Holtz technique of using the packing material from a stamp package or embossing folder.


This is what I came up with.  I cut a piece of photo paper to 5.25 x 4 and used alcohol inks --Meadow, Sunset Orange and Sunshine Yellow -- on it.  When it was dry, I stamped some TH stamps on it with Stazon Jet Black.  I cut a piece of acrylic from an embossing folder package to size and embossed it with the TH folder to simulate bricks.  I ran the acrylic through a 5 inch Xyron machine to give it a lot of adhesive to stick to the photo paper background.  I added three metal fall leaves for the bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment