Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Earth Laughs

I was checking out a site called The Daily Dare.  I discovered it is a site that lists a lot of challenges for each day of the week.  I checked out a few and this is one that I decided to enter.  Yesterday, I had cut the pieces for this card and left them on my scrap table.  So, it was perfect for the challenge from Stamping' for the Weekend which is Monochromatic.

My papers are all from a 6x6 collection by Echo Park called Dots & Stripes. The only papers that are not from that collection are the bottom layer, the middle paper and the background for the stamp.  They were just from a couple scraps in my scrap bin.

The stamps are from SU Fabulous Florets.  I stamped the images in Adirondak Terra Cotta.

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my favourite quotes :) Love the bright and happy feel to this!

    ReplyDelete