Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Thanks for making my life Sparkle


Today's challenge on 2 Sisters is Challenge #104 ~ On The Farm.  I have had this Penny Black stamp sitting on my craft table for about a month.  I was it on sale and couldn't resist it.  So, I stamped it twice and colored it with Copics for both a boy and girl card. The card base and cardstock are Recollections.  Thedp is from my scraps.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the button is American Crafts.  I fiinished it off with some googly eyes from Michaels.

The challenge was also to use the sketch for August:




2 comments:

  1. Very cute cards. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards and great use of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete