Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Thank You

The Friday Mashup this week was
  1. Make a project using " Black N' White Only ."
  2. Or Make a project with " Some Bling ".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Black N' White Project with some Bling! "

I went for the third one to use b&w and bling.  I used a piece of Bazzill embossed cardstock from my scrap bin for my white, and Recollections black cardstock.  The bling was from Want2Scrap.  The flower  has been in my stash for so long that I no longer remember the maker.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Margaret! I love the pearls in the centre of the flower and that fantastic black bling flourish! Thanks for joining us this week at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant with wonderful texture! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete