Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sweet Stop 171



I think I need to get more Sweet 'N Sassy stamp sets.  I only have the summer and the sport one.  I love the SNS sketches and have a good time doing them.  For this sketch, I chose the Coco football stamp and colored it with Copics.  The card base is Recollections kraft paper.  The other cardstock was from my scraps.  The dp is Echo Park 6x6 Dots and Stripes.  Ribbon is American Crafts.  The shapes were cut with Spellbinders.

I am also entering this in Mark's Finest Papers.  The challenge is to use dots.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute is this???? Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy bee. Collection is beautiful. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Margaret. Love darling Cocoa and the colors. The embossed background looks great... also like the cie-cut leaf. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Adorable Margaret! Love your Sweet Cocoa! Love the fund dp's you paired with him and the die cut leaves are a great touch too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cute fall card, so adorable!! Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with that sketch.Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete