Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pink and Green

I am doing this challenge because I have always like the combination of pale pink and pale green together.  I remember when I was in second grade, I bought my mother a pin cushion of these colors.  Unfortunately, she didn't share my love of the color combination.


I used Bazzill embossed flowers for my background.  I embossed the green with a Sizzix embossing folder.  The flower is from SU Mixed Bunch stamp and punch.  I added Liquid Pearls to the center of the flower.  The sentiment banner is cut with Spellbinders and the sentiment is Hero Arts.

4 comments:

  1. I love the addition of the liquid pearls and the rich texture of the embossed pieces. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Margaret - I love pink and green together too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I'm sure your mother appreciated your thoughtfulness... :)

    Love the mix of embossing patterns on this and the way your decorated the flower's center! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete