Followers

Friday, August 24, 2012

OWH Midweek Throwdown 8-22

For OWH Midweek Throwdown this week, the challenge was simply to make cards using your patterned papers along with dies & paper punches.  Easy Peasy.  I use these on the majority of my cards.  Here is what I came up with.  Not only did I use a punch (SU for the sentiment) and a die (Spellbinders), with the exception of the card base (Recollections), all of the patterned paper came from my scraps.  I used Copics to color the image and Distress Ink on the die cut.


 

2 comments:

  1. Margaret great card for this challenge. I love that little hedgehog and your papers are so pretty. Wnjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute, I love the hedgies :)

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete