Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OWH #135

I am making as many cards as I can from one 6x6 pad along with some scraps and some cardstock.  I have only used 6 sheets of paper so far and have made 10 cards.  It's a 24 sheet pad, double sided.  I am going to see how many I can made with this pad.  I am  using sketches from various sites to do this project, but more about that when I finish all 24 sheets.  This is one of the cards I made in this project.  It is for OWH Sketch 135.


 
The black cardstock is from Recollections; the blue is from my scraps.  The printed paper is from a 6x6 MME Indie Citron paper pack.  It is both sides of one sheet.  The button was cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the string is from American Crafts.  I stamped the sentiment with a Heartfelt Creations sentiment and sponged a little distress ink to tone down the blue background.  I cut the picture corner with a SU punch.

 

3 comments:

  1. Great card for this challenge, Margaret. I love both sides of that paper. Your button looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Margaret! I love the little picture corner - great detail! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck...cannot wait to see how many you end up with! Great paper!TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete