Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

ODBD for OWH

The challenge for August is Masculine cards for the Stars and Stamps sponsored Our Daily Bread Designs monthly challenge.

Easy enough since I bought a few 6x6 paper packs on the shop  hop that were masculine in design.  I also purchased a few new masculine stamps.  I'm ready for this one.  The paper is from Authentique Loyal collection, 6x6.  The image is from Magenta, a Canadian company.  I dabbed distress inks on the white paper before stamping the image.  The button is from American crafts and the twine is WRMK.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp.

10 comments:

  1. I love your ship stamp! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful or should I say Handsome card - I just bought that paper today - my card is made with it also.

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a masculine 6x6 paper pack too - it really did help my card get finished quickly! I really like both the sketch and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. You've inspired me to buy some masculine paper !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the distressing - it looks like a real sunset! That's a sweet stamp too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stamping technique worked so great! I love the look of sailing ships. Nice job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Margaret, what a great nautical card! That stamp is just amazing and I even like how you spread out the twine so it looks like it's blowing in a breeze! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! That is both masculine and gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! the inking is done very nicely. I can smell the Old Spice. Thanks for playing in the ODBD challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a great masculine card! Like the image and inking you did!

    ReplyDelete