Followers

Friday, August 24, 2012

New Technique on Speedy TV Challenge

Today's tutorial on Speedy TV was how to make a criss cross card.  Although I have seen them, I never thought I would make one because they looked too difficult and time consuming.  Well, challenge me and it's done! They were neither difficult or time consuming.  Here is the tutorial.


I started with a fresh sheet of 8.5 x 11 lime green from Recollections.  The other papers came from my scraps.  The image stamps are from Penny Black Hedgie Friends.  I colored them with Copics.  I used the sentiment from Hero Arts Find Joy set.
 

8 comments:

  1. Margaret, you did a great job on your criss-cross card. I'm always surprised when I start a card that I thought would be really difficult, and it turns out to be not so. I happy that you gave it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling. Love the little hedgie and the way you stamped your sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at TTSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret,
    What a very cute card. Thanks so very much for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret...Your card is adorable! I'm glad you gave the Criss Cross card a try! Thanks for joining us at TTSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, this is so cute! You are so speedy, thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I love these little guys. Thanks for joining TTSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute! Thankssfor playing along with us this week at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest little critter ever.Great card....Lis

    come visit ....http://papercreater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete