Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

LAPC Color Challenge 8-27

This is the first of the color challenges at Lady Anne's Paper Crafting blog site.   I am happy to be a member of the Monday Color DT.  The first challenge is to copy colors from this beautiful color picture.

I definitely detected fall in this, but was having a very difficult time doing just a "fall" picture.  So, I decided to just go with fall colors and not worry about a fall scene.  I remembered a card I had seen on Pinterest and saved so I went for a CASE.  It isn't exactly the same, but the inspiration was there.  It took a few tries to get the right color ink on the panels but I am now happy with them.  The card can be just a note card or can easily be converted to a Thanksgiving card.
 
 

Materials
Recollections cardstock from Michaels
Fabulous Florets stamp set from Stampin' Up
Various inks darker than the panel colors
Ribbon from my stash
Sentiment from Verve - Bountiful Harvest

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new position on Lady Anne's Color My Monday design team, Margaret. Your card is beautiful and I love that ribbon. You sure got the colors right.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card you made using the image and the colors! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card, lovely colors. Hugs

    ReplyDelete