Followers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm Blue Without You

The challenge today at Craftymess blog is Animals with a blue theme- insectsd.  I found this dog stamp at a garage sale about a year ago and have never used it. It came in handy for this challenge.  The background paper is from a 12x12 stack from Me & My Big Ideas.  The cardstock was from my scraps.   I stamped the image on GP110 from Walmart and colored it with Copics B21 and B23.  The sentiment was computer generated.  The ribbon is from American Crafts.

 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in our brand new theme 'Animal with a blue theme' over on the CraftyMess challenge blog.

    Animal - tick - what a cute doggie and I actually love him in blue lol
    Blue theme - tick - I really like the layout of the card and the embellishments are blue. Love the studs and the ribbon is a really lovely blue!

    I hope to see you entering more of our challenges in the future.
    Hugs Lisa xxxx (CraftyMess DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dog great layout.

    Thanks for joining us at craftymess

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, I love the image and the ribbon just finishes it off, thanks for entering into the Craftymess Challenge. DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love it, thank you for joining us at Craftymess xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card love the layout and the dog image is gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete